Dessert tables are a great way to create a real centrepiece at your wedding whilst also providing a sweet treat for your guests. You can create a stunning cake display using as much or as little as you want. It is all in the styling, the tableware and the treats themselves. We have lots of pretty cake stands, sweet jars and plates that are available to hire and we are always happy to suggest the best and most affordable way to get the most out of your display.
- Cake Pops – Approx £3.00 depending on design. Add 50p per pop if you’d like them wrapped with ribbon to be used as favours.
- Macarons – £60 per batch of 30-35.
- Iced Biscuits – from £2 for simple design.
- Cupcakes – £3.00-£6.50 depending on design.
- Mini Cakes – from £15 each
- Cake Spheres – from £10 each
- Meringue Kisses – £40 per batch
Our favours are a great way of saying a little ‘thank you’ to your guests for coming to share your special day. We can add name tags to them, gift box them, bag them and finish them with ribbon to match your colour scheme. The possibilities are endless.
- Cake Pops – Approx £3 depending on design. Add 50p per pop if you’d like them wrapped with ribbon to be used as favours.
- Macarons – £3.20 for two macarons in a box. Cost of packaging is extra but ribbon is included.
- Iced Biscuits – £2.50 per biscuit in a clear cellophane bag with coordinating ribbon.
- Cupcakes – £3.00-£6.50 depending on design. Cost of packaging is extra but ribbon is included.